Florida District 4th Degree
November 25, 2017
Important change for this exemplification:
1. CANDADTES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO WEAR A TUXEDO: Candidates are required to wear Dark Gray, Dark Blue of Black Business suit with a white dress shirt, neck tie and dark dress shoes.
2. Sir Knights attending have their option as what to wear – They may wear The New 4th Degree Uniform, current 4th Tuxedo or business suit as described above for candidates; (with business suit, No Social Baldric)
3. Color Corp: If received The New 4th Degree Uniform w/Service Baldric & Sword or Current Tuxedo with Regalia.
Important Dates to remember:
1. November 07, 2017 – Cutoff date for making Hotel Reservation and receive negotiated pricing
2. November 15, 2017 – Cutoff date for submitting candidates application
3. November 14.2017 – Cutoff date for submitting assemblies ads for inclusion in the exemplification program.
Please be aware that at the present time there are no other exemplification planned for Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida or North Florida except for January exemplification in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze area.Please do NOT hold candidates back because you think, or have been told there’s an exemplification planned for your area. Currently there are no other exemplification planned.